Welcome. Use links below to access basic information about our diocese.
ADMISSIONS 2021 – 2022
For the necessary information and documentation regarding Admissions for the school year 2021 – 2022 please click here
BOARDS OF MANAGEMENT
The appointment of a new Chairperson of a Board of Management is only made after consultation with the Patron. The Patron is then responsible for informing the DES of the change. It is very important that the appropriate form is completed and returned as soon as the Patron has agreed to the appointment of a new Chairperson.
Finance and Accounts
Where a school board of management requires a credit card for its online purchases it is essential that FSSU Guideline PO6 20/21 be consulted. Patron Approval using this form this form must be obtained before an application for a Credit Card is made.
For information on all school appointments please click here.
You will find the necessary documentation for:
- Leadership & Management Appointments
- Teacher Appointments
- Principal Appointments
- Special Needs Assisitant Appointments
- And also some useful interview resources
All Schools Vetting information may be found at this link
Primary Education Newsletters
Theres a Procedure for:
Parental Complaints: INTO/CPSMA Complaints Procedure Guidelines for Primary Schools
Workplace Bullying and Harrassment
- Working Together – Procedures and Policies for Positive Staff Relations
Document to address staff relation difficulties, adult bullying and harassment and grievance procedures
Staff Relation Issues:
- WorkingTogether – Procedures and Policies for Positive Staff Relations
- Circular 072/2011 Grievance & Disciplinary Procedures SNA’s
- Other Employees: Statutory Instrument 146/2000 http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2000/si/146/made/en/print
Professional Competency & Disciplinary Teachers & Principals
- Circular 0049/2018 – Revised procedures in relation to professional competence issues and general disciplinary matters