Parish of Tinryland
AddressTinryland, Co. Carlow
Originally built in the Cruciform style in 1819 by Father Tyrell and consecrated by Bishop James Doyle (JKL). It was built on the site of a mud-walled chapel. Alterations took place in 1974 to remove the three galleries and stone stairs. A new sanctuary area was added along with a new altar and baptisimal font.