|7:30PM Vigil, 11:00 on Holy Day|
The construction of the present St Joseph’s Parish Church commenced in 1845. Due to the Famine of 1845 to 1847 work was suspended for a number of years. The Bishop of Kildare and Leighlin, Rev. Dr. Walshe dedicated the Church on the 21st of April, 1855. Today, this majestic granite building stands tall reminding one and all of the endeavours of those who have gone before us.
|9:30AM Alternating with Grangecon|
|9:30AM Alternating with Stratford|
The present church was built in 1978 to replace an earlier structure which had existed from the 17th century.