St Joseph’s Church
AddressTinryland, Carlow R93 Th22
Originally built in the Cruciform style in 1819 by Father Tyrell and consecrated by Bishop James Doyle (JKL). It was built on the site of a mud-walled chapel. Alterations took place in 1974 to remove the three galleries and stone stairs. A new sanctuary area was added along with a new altar and baptisimal font.