The Parish of Newbridge is inviting applications for the full time position of Parish Pastoral Worker.
Newbridge Parish is one of the largest Catholic parishes on the island of Ireland.
The Parish Pastoral Worker will work as part of the Parish Team which aims to co-ordinate all the activities of the parish in its mission of evangelisation. The role will be pastoral and administrative, and the successful candidate will answer to the Parish Priest.
- Be a practicing Catholic with a zeal for the work of evangelisation
- Third level qualification in theology
- Prior experience of working in a parish setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as good working knowledge of social media.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
- Flexibility with regard to work hours
This is a full time permanent post with a six month probationary period.
Applications to be marked confidential and returned to
Fr. Ruairí Ó Domhnaill P.P.,
Newbridge Parish Centre,
Deadline for receipt of applications is Wednesday, 17th August 2022
For more information please see https://newbridgeparish.ie/news/parish-pastoral-worker