Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I am pleased to present to you the resources page for this year’s Lenten diocesan wide catechetical programme: Digging Deeper – Living Lent, follow this link to go our dedicated resources page!
Included in the resources you will find:
- A letter of invitation from me to be read at Masses on Sunday February 23
- Five Weekly Bulletins and Scripture reflections beginning March 1
- Suggestions for Sacred Spaces
- Lenten prayer of the faithful
- Diocesan Rosary Prayer Cards
- A diocesan guide to confession
- Trócaire’s guide to praying the stations of the cross
- Diocesan Stations of the Cross for our Times
- A poster outlining the works of mercy
and much more!
These resources have been created to respond to a named need and to be user friendly. Together with other parish opportunities, my hope is that they will offer people across our diocese some food for the journey as we make our way across the desert of Lent to the living waters of Easter.
As always, I remind you of the importance of promoting the Trócaire Lenten Campaign during this Penitential season, as you have so generously done so in the past.
Every blessing & thanks,