Council for Vocations of the Irish Episcopal Conference
One-year fixed term appointment
The Irish Catholic Bishops’ Conference wishes to recruit an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Council for Vocations of the Irish Episcopal Conference.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A full range of secretarial skills
- A high level of computer literacy and be familiar with all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, planning and time management skills
- An ability to observe strict confidentiality and deal effectively with enquiries
- A keen eye for detail, be self-motivated and have an ability to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be appointed for a probationary period of three months and will report in the first instance to the National Vocations Director of the Council for Vocations of the Irish Episcopal Conference.
The position is a part-time post three days per week, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Administrative Assistant will be based in Columba Centre, Maynooth, Co Kildare. A competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience, will apply to this appointment.
A detailed job description and application form is available on www.catholicbishops.ie/careers
Completed application form only should be forwarded to the Executive Administrator, Columba Centre, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm on Friday, 24 March 2017.