Please find on this page some COVID-19 related resources for parishes, parish employees, volunteers and parishioners.
These are living documents which means as Government restrictions and Public Health guidelines evolve, these documents and resources will also evolve to reflect new Government advice and changes to protocols when they emerge.
All guidelines and resources have been developed in line with the Government’s Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business and the Return to Work Safely Protocol, based on the latest health guidance available from the Department of Health and the HSE.
Communication from Bishop’s House
On the Return to Public Worship
National Framework Document – Kildare and Leighlin Diocese – this must be completed by every parish prior to their return to public worship which can take place on or after June 29
Once the National Framework Document has been completed, the Declaration of Readiness must be completed, signed and returned to Bishop’s House.
A series of signage is available parishes to use, please see below:
For Parish Employees and Volunteers
Useful Videos – kindly provided by the Tuam Province
- Safe and Effective Use of PPE: https://youtu.be/8WgXLuBruqk
- Stewarding: https://youtu.be/PvrMceCaRmQ
- Cleaning: https://youtu.be/MNT-jhqiOdA
- Hand Hygiene, Respiratory Etiquette and Physical Distancing: https://youtu.be/12ze04YLGjA
- Communications and Signage: https://youtu.be/H_j8GcbsHSA
- Distributing Holy Communion: https://youtu.be/fCdKEsFJo_E
Government, HSE and HSA Resources
A selection of informational posters for public health advice from Government, HSE and HSA websites at the following links