St. Peter’s Church
AddressSt Peter's Church, Stephenstown North, Two Mile House, W91 HH04
|Generally 11AM, please see website to confirm|
Mathias White of Mullacash, who died in 1789, was the main benefactor of St. Peters, leaving £200 for the building of a new chapel at Two-Mile House. Archibald Hamilton Rowan (1751-1834) donated the site. The church has one of the oldest examples of stained glass in Ireland signed J. Sillery, Dublin 1818, depicting St. Peter.