|8:30 AM, 11:00AM, 2:00PM (Polish Mass), 7:00 PM|
|9:30 AM, 6:00 PM|
St Conleth’s Parish Newbridge in the Diocese of Kildare and Leighlin is one of the largest parishes in Ireland.The site for St. Conleth’s Parish Church was donated by the Mansfield family in 1847. The Church took 5 years to build and was opened for worship on Sunday 12thOctober 1852. Originally the Church was an oblong structure, (consisting of nave, choir and sanctuary). In 1894/5 the Church was enlarged with the addition of two transepts and a new Sanctuary area. St Conleth’s altar with it’s magnificent stained glass windows behind the high altar were made by Meyer of Munich, and the high altar was manufactured and imported from Italy.The Church was solemnly consecrated by the Bishop of Kildare and Leighlin, Dr. Matthew Cullen, in 1929. The 150th anniversary of St. Conleth’s Church was celebrated in October 2002.