Church of Our Lady and St. David
AddressSallins Road, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 KV96
|9AM, 11AM, 6PM|
|Varies, please see parish website or newsletter|
The Parish Church is dedicated to Our Lady and St David. The main body of the church dates from 1827. The 60 metre spire was added in 1858. Most recent renovations, carried out in 1985, incorporated the directives of the 2nd Vatican Council.