Kildare and Leighlin Faith Development Services is providing a training course for Parish Baptism Teams.
The nights are intended to accommodate both new and existing members who would like to refresh their training. The three night course will explore topics including:
• Why have a parish baptism team?
• What does a baptism team member do before and on the day of a baptism?
• Unpacking the celebration of Baptism.
• Guidelines and recommendations for the home visit.
• What to do in a central meeting (where these take place).
• Working well as a Baptism Team.
Download flyer for use in promoting course.
When & Where
Áras Bhríde (beside the Church) in Kildare Town on Tuesday, May 28, June 4 & June 11, 2013.
These sessions will take place from 8:00 -10:00 p.m.
Bookings for these nights are through Kildare and Leighlin Faith Development Services and can be made by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (059 9164084)
When making the booking please give the following information:
• The name of the person/people registering.
• The name of the parish and
• A contact number.
Closing date for booking is Friday, May 24th, 2013.