St Vincent de Paul will be partnering with RTÉ 2fm and SuperValu which means that giving couldn’t be easier. The RTÉ 2fm Toy Appeal is back and this year we hope it is going to be even bigger and better than before.
How it works
Simply purchase a new toy and leave it at the ‘2fm Christmas Toy Appeal’ collection point at your local Supervalu and you can help create a little bit of Christmas magic. Alternatively you can donate a virtual gift online. On behalf of the thousands of children in Ireland who we anticipate will receive a brighter Christmas because of you…. Thank You!
How Do I Donate?
This year there are two ways for you to give a child a Christmas gift:
You can donate a toy, a book, a new bike or even a guitar to give a child something really special.
Donate a Toy of Your Choice
If you prefer to do your own shopping, pick a toy and drop it off at your local Supervalu you can still do that too. We have a few guidelines below which we would appreciate you follow. The rest is up to you. Happy Christmas!
- Buy a toy: the toy must be NEW
- Do not wrap the toy – we’ll only have to unwrap it and we don’t want to waste paper!
- Drop the toy at a collection point which is any one of the 193 SuperValu stores nationwide
- Click here to find your local SuperValu store
- No large presents – size wise. Vouchers are perfect.
- Get what you would like …for yourself or family…
- Ask in your local BOOKSHOP. Book sellers are always able to recommend good books for kids of particular ages, and they will know what is popular.
- Vouchers… ‘One for all’ are great….and they can be used in a variety of shops and not supporting any one store/company.
- Do not wrap the presents – please leave them unwrapped!
- Minimum value €10
- Toys must be New – no second hand toys please.
Click here to download the 2fm Toy Appeal Gift List
Lets make it a great Christmas for kids across the country.
Thank you for your generosity and thank you to all of 2fm and Supervalu for their incredible support.
For Further Information
Please Contact: 00 353 1 838 6990 or Email: email@example.com
Alternatively to make a donation online, please visit
Thank You For Your Support Of The Society Of Saint Vincent De Paul