The National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church in Ireland in their guidance state that all persons, clerical and lay, who are engaged in delivering services/ministering to children are required to undertake the NBSCCCI full day training programme every three years.
The next available dates for Child Safeguarding Training are detailed below.
Full Day Training
Full day training days are free of charge and run from 10am to 4pm, lunch is provided.
- Saturday 5th October, Portlaoise Parish Centre
- Saturday 9th November, Newbridge Parish Centre *FULLY BOOKED*
- Saturday 23rd November, Portlaoise Parish Centre *note venue change*
These sessions are follow-up sessions for those who have completed the full day’s training previously eg: in 2017 or 2018. Information sessions run from 7pm – 9pm. Dates below.
- Tuesday 19th November, Gorsebridge Parish Centre, places available.
- Tuesday 19th November, Portlaoise Parish Centre, places limited.
Booking is essential as places are limited.
Booking can be done by using the arrows below to scroll to your preferred date, simply select the date and click registration.
Bookings can also be given by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 086-1710643.