Recruitment during COVID 19 Useful Resources
In relation to interviewing during the Covid-19 pandemic, a number of additional resources have been added to the CPSMA website.
For remote interviews:
- CPSMA Guidance Note in relation to conducting interviews using Video-Conferencing Technology
- CPSMA Template Letter of invitation to Online Interview
- Interview Board Member’s Checklist for Remote Interview
- Candidate’s Checklist for Remote Interview
For face to face interviews:
- CPSMA Guidance Note on holding face to face interviews during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- CPSMA Template Letter of invitation to Face to Face interview (Teacher) during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Teimpléad de Litir d’Agallaimh Aghaidh ar Aghaidh – Leagan Gaeilge Táimid an bhuíoch d’Aingeal Uí Dálaigh a rinne aistriucháin ar an litir seo dúinn.
- Covid-19 Interview Participation form
Leadership and Management Appointments
The List of Independent Assessors for Leadership & Management Appointments has been agreed between the Patron and INTO as per C63/17 and 6.3 of the most current Circular 44/19. The relevant chapters of 44/19 are available below and should be consulted before the appointments of API; APII, and Deputy Principal. This list has been circulated to schools and is available from Maeve on request.
Please use the forms below when requesting Patron Approval for the Selection Panel and for the approval of all teacher appointments of 24 weeks or more.
It is important to use one form for each named teacher whose appointment approval is being sought. This is to facilitate the placing of these forms in each teacher employment record file. Procedures for the recruitment and appointment of teachers can be found in Chapter 2 of Circular 44/19.
Please note that all teachers appointed to teach in our schools must hold a recognised qualification to teach Religious Education available here. A list of recognised qualifications is available here. If a teacher on the Permanent Panel does not hold such a qualification please contact Maeve.
Contact Details for Independent Assessors are available from email@example.com
If you are forming a Selection Panel for the appointment of a Principal please contact Maeve Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087-2373336