Journey to Croker – Monthly Meetings
The idea is to gather young people on a monthly basis in local groupings. During each monthly gathering people will have an opportunity to reflect on the Mass, develop different forms of prayer and discuss faith issues relevant to them.
We are delighted that several people have agreed to be facilitators to help deliver the programme locally. Please find overleaf a list of those facilitators and the proposed parish groupings. The facilitators for your general area will be in touch with you regarding the possibilities for promoting and running the programme in your area.
Parishes are free to run the programme just in their own parish. We would be happy to forward you the resources; however you would need to organise your own facilitator. If you have any questions please contact Yvonne Rooney in FDS (mob 087 7788007 [email protected]).
Areas and facilitators for Youth Pastoral Plan ‘Journey to Croker’
- Tullow, Clonegal, Clonmore, Ballon, Rathvilly, Hacketstown, Baltinglass (Sr Mary Murphy & Una Meehan)
- Bagenalstown, Borris, Myshall, St Mullins, Graignamanagh, Paulstown, Leighlin (Pamela Whelan & Joyce Brennan)
- Graiguecullen, Arles, Doonane, (Cathriona Kelly/Hazel O Connor)
- Newbridge, The Curragh, Naas, Sallins, Two Mile House, Caragh, Kill, (Fr Pat Hughes, & Caroline Quinn)
- Clane, Prosperous, Allen, Kilcock, Cooleragh & Staplestown, Carbury, (Trish O Neill, Ita Wyse, Paddy Naughton)
- Carlow/Askea/Tinryland, Bennekerry (Clare Kenny, Mossy Kenny, Robert Norton)
- Raheen/Abbeyleix/Ballinakill, Mountrath, Ballyfin (To be confirmed)
- Portlaoise, Stradbally, Ballyadams, (Kevin Walsh & Margaret Dooley)
- Rosenallis, Mountmellick, Clonaslee, Portarlington/Emo, Killeigh (Shelly Nerney)
- Monasterevin, Suncroft, Kildare, Rathangan, (To be confirmed)
- Clonbullogue, Edenderry, Balyna, Rhode To be confirmed)